What is the Singapore Global Network?
The Singapore Global Network (SGN) is a team under the Singapore Economic Development Board with a whole-of-Government remit to broaden and deepen Singapore's global network of connections.
We are passionate about building connections and creating opportunities. Whether you’re considering Singapore as your next place to work and live in, a Singaporean living overseas and thinking about returning, or just someone who’s curious about the kind of opportunities available in Singapore, we’ll connect you with the right people or resources to get started.
We currently have a 41,000 strong (and growing!) community based all around the world, with an interest or affinity with Singapore.
SGN is for you, your family, and anyone interested in building connections around the world.
We can't wait for you to become our newest member!
What are the benefits of signing up with the Singapore Global Network?
By joining our network, you will:
- Be the first to be invited to events held in your region
- Tap onto our global connections, with our 11 in-market Regional Representatives’ on-ground presence across 5 regions
- Receive updates on the latest industry and job opportunities in Singapore
How do I meet other members of the Singapore Global Network?
When you sign up with us, you'll receive invitations to our upcoming events, which could be virtual or in-person. You can also reach out to one of our Regional Representatives here to find out more about activities where you're based!
Some recent initiatives for our Singapore Global Network members include:
- Singapore Family Day in Shanghai, China, on 22 May 2021
- Finance Ventures Series live-streamed talk & dinner in Melbourne, Australia, on 11 May 2021
- Singapore Tech Forum, featuring business, tech and Government leaders from around the world, held virtually from 17 - 20 Nov 2020
We look forward to seeing you at our next event!